Telos ADMC-2: Contract Information: Overview
Telos and its partners are honored to serve the IT requirements of the United States Army through the Army Desktop and Mobile Computing (ADMC) 2 contract.
ADMC-2 is an indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract that provides the Army, the Department of Defense, and other federal agencies with a single vehicle through which to buy computer and IT equipment and systems such as:
As a long-standing integrator for the public sector, Telos is thoroughly familiar with the unique needs and requirements of the federal government, Defense Department, and intelligence communities. We look forward to serving you and invite you to browse our site to make purchases and inquire about support and warranty information.
- Desktop and portable computers
- Personal digital assistants (PDAs)
- Semi-ruggedized and ruggedized devices
- Printers and scanners
- Transit cases
- Commercial software not covered under DoD ESI or Smartbuy
- Professional and technical services